1. The information contained in this website is REFERENTIAL, therefore, it could contain differences or inconsistencies in relation to the object or phenomenon that is being represented.
2. The information layers contained in the GEOMIN PORTAL Viewer, come from different sources of geographic projection, performing a transformation to the WGS 1984 datum, so it is the responsibility of the user to verify its accuracy and validity.
3. The settlement of layers in the GEOMIN PORTAL Viewer is a continuous process, therefore there may be a gap between the territorial information produced by SERNAGEOMIN, and that contained in this tool.
4 . The National Geology and Mining Service is not responsible for the results and conclusions obtained from the SIGEX information layer, since said information is generated and owned by the Reporting Entity, which is delivered to the Service in compliance with the provisions in Decree No. 104, corresponding to the Regulation that regulates the delivery of general information obtained from basic geological exploration work.
5. The Ministry of Mining is not responsible for the results, decisions and / or actions that may derive from the use of this information, either as a result of the visualization of an individual layer or of the integration and / or processing of these.
6. The limits and borders of Chile indicated in the maps published in this viewer, are of a referential nature, therefore they have not been authorized in accordance with the provisions of article 2, letter g of DFL No. 83 of 1979, of the Ministry of External relationships.